- We will strive to make all purchasing decisions based on the best interests of and value to the University. We recognize the value of obtaining competitive bids when appropriate, maintaining independence, ascertaining the financial and legal position of vendors, and obtaining clear written agreements for services or goods to be purchased.
- We understand that gifts donated to the University constitute a major funding source. We will adhere to any restrictions affecting these gifts as well as applicable laws.
- We maintain accurate and timely financial records in accordance with the University’s policies and Generally Accepted Accounting Principles.
- We will not fraudulently influence, coerce, manipulate, or mislead an auditor engaged in the performance of an audit.
- We cooperate fully with internal/external auditors and regulatory agencies during examinations of all books and records and do not alter or destroy any documents in anticipation of such reviews.
- We use appropriate internal financial controls to safeguard assets and to ensure compliance with all internal and external accounting rules and regulations.
- We comply with all laws relating to pricing, competition, and business arrangements and consult with the Legal Department whenever we are unsure of a law’s application.
1100 Reynolds Blvd, Suite 1022
Winston-Salem, NC 27105
Monday – Friday 8 am – 5 pm
Our main office is in the University Corporate Center, first floor, located off campus on Reynolds Drive and adjacent to Truist Field.
Confidential & Anonymous
24 hours a day, 7 days a week